The first "National Forum on Youth Employment and Entrepreneurship" in Turkmenistan will take place on February 26 2016 in the city of Ashgabat. It will be hosted by Turkmen State Institute of Transport and Communication and organised with the support of the other UNIWORK partners in the country (Turkmen State Institute of Economics and Management, Turkmenbaha (TB) Economic Society and Ministry of Higher Education of Turkmenistan), as well as with the support of the EU partners.
The main objectives include:
- Report on objectives and outcomes of the UNIWORK project;
- Impact of the UNIWORK project;
- “The analysis of social policy being implemented by the President of Turkmenistan on the youth employmentand support for development of youth entrepreneurship” ;
- “Population’s demographic development and solution of the issues concerning young women and girls employment”;
- “Priority directions in the economy development: transport and communication as a factor of increase of youthemployment”;
- “Modernization of the education sector in Turkmenistan – a pledge of stable development of national economy”;
- ”Development of small and medium enterprises and the main issues on youth employment in country regions";
- “Entreprenuership, profiles and competences needed”
- “Student internship”
- “Operation of Career centre”
- “Career Centre networking”
- Discussions and preparation of a Policy White Paper
For more information please contact the organisers.