The first "National Forum on Youth Employment and Entrepreneurship" in Uzbekistan will take place on Saturday September 26th 2015 in the city of Tashkent at 2nd Building, Conference Hall, Tashkent State University of Economics, 49 Uzbekistan str, Tashkent. It will be hosted by Tashkent State University of Economics and organised with the support of the other UNIWORK partners in the country (Samarkand State University, Bukhara State University, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan and Ministry of Higher Education of Uzbekistan), as well as with the support of the EU partners.
The objectives of the National Forum are to:
- Bring together organizations and institutions concerned about the situation of youth employment in the country;
- Analyse and discuss of the situation of youth employment and entrepreneurship in the country and prepare some conclusions and recommendations on this topic to contribute to the national strategies on improving youth employment and promoting entrepreneurship;
- Identify the profile and capacities of young employees.
- Share good experiences
- Stimulate ties between Higher Education & the Enterprise sector;
- Discuss the roles of Career Centre.
For more information please contact the local organisers.
Materials used during the event